29 Dec Harbortouch POS System: Work where you want, when you want
Now you can work where you want, when you want with its latest Harbortouch POS System: Lighthouse. Harbortouch’s powerful cloud-based POS management and reporting tool.
Lighthouse enables you to:
- Access your sales reports right on the POS system or remotely
- Add, edit or remove menu items, screen categories, modifiers and modifier categories remotely
- Track labor and manage employees remotely
- View statements, chargebacks and deposits
- Utilize the internal messaging system
- View “how-to” demonstration videos and quick reference guides right on the POS system
- Communicate with the technical support department through the live chat feature
Access Reports from Anywhere, Anytime
View standard POS reports, such as sales and inventory reports, directly on your Harbortouch POS system or from any computer with an Internet connection. In addition to POS reports, you will also have access to reports that pertain to your merchant account, such as statements, chargebacks and deposits. The Lighthouse gives you easy access to a top-level view of your business, no matter where you are.
Manage Your Harbortouch POS Systems Remotely
You don’t need to be at your business location to make changes to your POS system. Update your menu items or products remotely through the Lighthouse. Simply log on to our online merchant portal to add, delete or edit items on your POS system. Quickly and easily change an item’s name, description, price or quantity from any computer with an Internet connection.