16 Feb Tableside Ordering for a POS!
Harbortouch Tableside enables restaurant servers to input customer orders directly from the table via an Apple iPad®. A dedicated iPad® app mirrors the interface of the actual POS software. The orders are relayed directly to the kitchen or bar for a dramatic increase in efficiency. This feature provides many benefits for both the restaurant and customers by streamlining the ordering process and keeping customers satisfied.
- Significant improvement to order efficiency
- Increased speed of service for happier customers
- Quicker table turns produce additional revenue
- Eliminate the redundancies associated with hand-writing orders
- More accurate ordering
- Unique and impressive dining experience for restaurant patrons
.To ensure the utmost reliability & performance, we have implemented a very powerful server for tableside ordering. It is a separate server that links in with the POS systems. The server runs multiple copies of the software and the iPad® runs an app that mirrors the software.
iPad, iPad2 and iPad Mini are all supported